Workers’ Compensation

Injured on the job? Having a hard time getting your employer to compensate you for your injury? Rodriguez Interiano Hanson & Rodgers is here for you! With over 50 years of experience with workers’ compensation claims, our team of worker’s comp lawyers can help you get the benefits you are entitled to receive for being injured at work. Rodriguez Interiano Hanson & Rodgers can make sure you receive the amount you need and deserve to get your life back on track following your on-the-job injury.

Why File a Workers’ Compensation Claim?

When you are injured on the job, you are entitled to a number of compensatory benefits under the Industrial Insurance Act (Title 51 RCW). These benefits include:

  • Lost Wages - If your injury prevents you from working, your workers’ compensation benefits should cover any wages lost while you in recovery.
  • Loss of Earning Power - Serious injuries that prevent you from performing your duties can significantly cut back on your earning power when you have completed recovery and returned to your job. You are entitled to Loss of Earning Power benefits to compensate for the differential in income resulting from your on-the-job injury.
  • Medical Treatment - Your workers’ compensation benefits should cover any and all medical treatment received as a result of an injury you sustained on the job.
  • Vocational Services - If you are physically or mentally unable to return to your job following an injury, your benefits should provide financial assistance for training courses to allow you to be employable in an occupation that your post-injury limitations still allow you to perform.
  • Permanent Impairment - If a worker becomes permanently disabled or incapacitated as a result of an on-the-job injury, he or she is entitled to a one-time award proportional to the injury’s permanency. In other words, the more severe your injury is, the larger the award should be.
  • Pension - If you are no longer able to work due to an on-the-job injury, the Department of Labor and Industries is able to give you an option to receive a pension for the rest of your life.

When to Involve a Workers’ Compensation Attorney

If an employer fails to grant you these benefits, it may be time to involve an attorney with experience in workers’ compensation law. The team at Rodriguez Interiano Hanson & Rodgers specializes in helping injured workers get the benefits they are entitled to receive. If you are having a difficult time getting your employer to compensate you for an on-the-job injury, call Rodriguez Interiano Hanson & Rodgers today. We are conveniently located right in southeastern Washington, and can provide you with the legal counsel and representation you need to successfully fight for your workers’ compensation benefits. Complete the form on this page or call us today at 509-783-5551 to speak with one of our representatives about a no-obligation consultation with one of our workers’ compensation experts. Now’s the time to put your on-the-job injury behind you once and for all – we can help you get the benefits you deserve!